100 % wool thick fabric Hand sewn Colour : mustard Periods : 11th...
100 % wool thick fabric Hand sewn Colour : dark brown Periods :...
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Light green Hand sewn
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Medium brown Hand sewn
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Mustard Hand sewn
100 % wool thick fabric
Colour : dark brown
Periods : 11th - 12th - 13th century
These medieval hose have been assembled carefully, with hand sewn hems.
The hems are sewn entirely by hand in a neat sewing work, with natural linen thread.
All hems are turned over and sewn with small stitches.
Reinforced with an extra triangular layer of wool fabric (same hose colour) at the eyelets to provide extra strength when attaching and tightening braies.
The pair of hose are sold separately, without accessories.
- Remember to preserve your garment from moths, as they love wool!
- Your garment has benefited from an anti-moth treatment, but over time, think that its effectiveness will fade.
- Do not store your garment roll into a ball in your bag, fold it.
- Hand wash with cold water only, with a mild liquid soap, such as Woolite or Mir wool.
- Dry flat on a bath towel, away from a heat source.