100 % wool thick fabric Hand sewn Colour : mustard Periods : 11th...
100 % wool thick fabric Hand sewn Colour : dark brown Periods :...
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Light green Hand sewn
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Medium brown Hand sewn
100% wool Density : 420g/m² Mustard Hand sewn
XIth - XIIth centuries
Bayeux Tapestry type (Hastings Battle)
Period : from XIth to XIIth centuries
Medieval woollen tunic with applied collarCompatible for reenactment in Viking, Saxon and Norman of XIth-XIIth centuries.
Bayeux Tapestry type (Battle of Hastings).
This medieval tunic is made according to historical sources and assembled with great attention to detail.
Gussets and gores: rhombus shaped gussets under the arms and triangular gores at the hips.
An applied woollen piece of another colour (in the same quality of fabric) is sewn around the collar, and puts the final touch to this medieval tunic for Viking, Norman and Saxon periods.
The hems are sewn entirely by hand with natural linen thread.
This tunic is not slit.
This quality tunic will give you complete satisfaction and will provide you with an accurate historical look.
The tunic is the over garment, it goes on top of the shirt.
The tunic is sold separately, without accessories.
Small neck size = suitable for a slim person.
- Remember to preserve your garment from moths, as they love wool!
- Your garment has benefited from an anti-moth treatment, but over time, think that its effectiveness will fade.
- Do not store your garment roll into a ball in your bag, fold it.
- Hand wash with cold water only, with a mild liquid soap, such as Woolite or Mir wool.
- Dry flat on a bath towel, away from a heat source.
My chest circumference is Ø 93cm.
I add about 12cm to have a loose tunic.
93cm + 12cm = Ø105cm.
I chose a tunic with a chest circumference of Ø105cm + or - 4cm.